This course will help you:
- Learn additional skills specific to your interests
- Be more confident in the water
- Continue to develop your dive skills
- Better understand the aquatic world
Our instructors can teach you in English, French, German, Dutch and Indonesian.
During this 2 days course, you will need to complete 5 Adventure Dives:
- Underwater Navigation Dive (compulsory)
- Deep Dive (18-30 metres) (compulsory)
- Three more elective Adventure Dives (from the list of available Adventure Dives offered)
Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan offers some fantastic diving. The adventure dives to choose from we recommend are:
- Drift diving
- AWARE - Fish identification
- Digital underwater photographer
- Boat diver
- Multilevel Diver
The knowledge and skills you will learn during your PADI Advanced Open Water course will depend on the Adventure Dives you choose. Here is what you can expect to learn and perform during your course:
What are the practical aspects and safety considerations when planning and executing a Deep Dive?
What are the physiological effects that take place when Deep Diving?
How do I use my compass when navigating underwater and on the surface.
How do I estimate a distance under water?
How do I orient myself underwater using kick cycles, natural landmarks and time?
To complete your course, you will also need to complete the 5 Knowledge Reviews of the 5 dives you will do. This can be done once you are here.
To save you reading time during your holiday, we recommend you Register for Advanced Open Water Diver Online – PADI’s eLearning option – to get started before you arrive in Bali. The online system lets you learn about seven of the most popular Adventure Dives at your own pace through an interactive program. For more details contact us